GASAN proudly presents Calcined Petroleum Coke (CPC)to support Iron and Steel industry including Aluminium Industry inside & Outside of kingdom of Saudi Arabia. With the courage and strong desire for producing best quality of Calcined Petroleum Coke (CPC). The production facilities are fully equipped with international standard Laboratory where all parameters can be monitored & analyzed.
SCPC (Saudi Calcined Petroleum Coke) is one of the largest Kiln Coke Calciner in Middle east and the first company in kingdom of Saudi Arabia with total production capacity of 666 KT per year.The production facilities are located in strategic area, Jubail -2 Industrial city area in Eastern Province, KSA, one of the fast growing industry area in East of Saudi Arabia.
Calcined petroleum coke (CPC) is the product from calcining petroleum coke. This coke is the product of the coker unit in a crude oil refinery. The calcined petroleum coke is used to make anodes for the aluminium, steel and titanium smelting industry
We at Gasan, believe in long term business association with our customers and consider us a part of the customers organization as we pay attention to all minute details of our customer requirements.
Our product will be made under stringent quality control processes.
• Building up world-class facilities at well-selected site at Jubail-2 Industrial area
• Driving full force towards the commissioning of Phase I by the mid of year 2017.
• Recruiting world-class talents with diverse experience and expertise
• Working with long term strategic partners to explore various collaborative opportunities
• SCPC has the determination and ability to turn our vision into action to make SCPC Carbon Energy a globally respected name in the industry for the benefit of all stakeholders
|Area of main site||250,000 m2|
|Plant Location||Jubail-2 Industrial City, Eastern Province, KSA|
|Plant Commissioning||2nd Quarter 2017|
|Product Name||Saudi Calcined Petroleum Coke|
|Kiln’s capacity||666,000 MTPA|
|Customers||Aluminum Smelter & Metallurgy Processing|
|Product Storage Capacity||90000 MT|
|Raw Material Storage Capacity||188000 MT|
- As carbon Anode in Aluminium Smelters,
- As Soderberg Electrode for Ferro alloy Industries
- As the basic raw Material in manufacture of Graphite Electrodes
- As Recarburizer/carbon raiser in steel Industry.
- As a raw material in the production of Titanium dioxide.